Home Tech Support
Our technicians come straight to your door to offer on-site & Home Tech Support. We are fully trained, solve issues quickly and make sure you fully understand what it is we are doing.
We come to you
We come to you
We come to you to you with no additional call out charge
Device Doctors technicians are fully trained, friendly and sort issues efficiently.
Device Doctors have over 500 5-Star reviews, giving you complete peace of mind when it comes to using one of our technicians.
What our customers say about Home Tech Support:
Device Doctors Home Tech Support-
Why do our customers choose us?
Device Doctor’s goal is to get you sorted as quickly as possible but also to make sure you are fully aware of what we are doing. To achieve this we only send out the very best technicians who have a wealth of experience in both sorting issues in a quick and friendly manner.
We work and have grown this portion of the business solely on the basis that if we do a good job for you, you’ll use us again and hopefully you tell your friends too. We are privileged to be able to back that up with our over 500 5-Star Reviews.
What services do we commonly offer in our Home Tech Support?
- Tuition – Helping you to get the most out of your devices.
- Email Support – Email client and server issues resolution.
- Printer Setup and Support – We can help you setup and use any model of printer.
- Password management and recovery – Passwords can be a nightmare, we can help you reset them, and advise on how to store them safely.
- Network strength and speed improvements – Making sure all devices are able to access your netowork quickly and everywhere round the house.
- Upgrade advice and sales – We can advise on and help upgrade you to a new machine.
- New device upgrades and file transfers – We can backup and restore your old files to transfer to a new machine or keep safe.
- File backup setup – We can help you set incremental backups either to the cloud or an external drive.
Home Tech Support
We are very competitively priced when it comes to offering you the very best service possible. These are guide times, we only charge for the time we are there.
30 Minutes Support – £49
Great for setting up most printers and for sorting quick issues you may be facing.
1 Hours Support – £69
Our most popular support session time is useful for tuition, complex email support and lots more.
2 Hours+ Support – £65/h
Commonly needed when transferring large amounts of files or completely setting up a new device/ network.
Our Other Services
Click on any of the below to find out more
We are specialists in both Windows and Mac operating systems. Therefore we can repair or upgrade your computer or sell and help you to set up a new one.
From dodgy printers to emails not working as they should sometimes your tech can go wrong. As a result, our fully trained technicians come out to your home to sort out any issues you may be having.
Device Doctors bring phone and tablet repairs straight to your home or workplace. We fix your device in the back of our fully kitted out vans.
1 Support Session = 1 Tree
Our climate change pledge
For each support session, with the help of Tree-Nation, we will be planting a tree called a Dalbergia sissoo or Indian Rosewood, in Nepal. These trees reach 20-30m tall and have a lifetime CO2 offset of over half a ton at 580KG. We will be planting as part of the Eden Projects, which began in 2015 and has a main focus on restoring forests in areas of critical importance and improving local livelihoods.
The cost of repair will not change as a result of this, we just want to make sure we are both offsetting our companies emissions and helping to make a difference!