Standard Repair Warranty
All Repairs unless specified otherwise come with our Device Doctors 12 Month Warranty
Although rare this covers:
- Failure of the repair due to a part issue
- Failure of the repair due to a labour issue
It is important to mention that this warranty does not cover in any way:
- Accidental damage
- Other parts in the device failure at no fault of Device Doctors.
- Failure due to a non-OEM or Device Doctors approved company performing work before or after our repair attempt.
Your Warranty will become void if:
- You damage the replacement part
- You significantly damage other parts of the device, which could have an impact on the part
- You receive a repair from a non Device Doctors approved company.
- Your device has been or has been previously poorly repaired, water damaged.
- Your device has other parts that require replacement that could cause an issue with the replacement part (i.e. leaving a cracked rear glass with a new screen could allow the ingress of dirt which could cause the part to fail so no warranty can be offered.).